Mining EngineeringCore Teaching Area:
- Repair & maintenance and production of Mining equipment & system.
- Testing & Inspection of Mining materials and estimate.
- Design, layout of wiring scheme for domestic & power installation according the ISI and Indian Electricity rule.
- Fault diagnosis repairing of small Mining gadgets/domestic appliance.
- Industrial Installations, motor Installations, Motor repairing.
- Install erect and commission the power equipment
- Mining Machines
- Switchgear Protection
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Power Electronics
- Network Theory
- Generator Transmission & Distribution
Higher Education Opportunities
Student can avail opportunities for admission into 2nd year of Bachelor of Engineering course of through lateral entry by appearing lateral entry admission examination.
- In the field of Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electrical power
- Execute and supervisory control in power station of substation, transmission & distribution network.
- Sales & service of electrical equipment & applications.
Course Title : Mining Engineering
Course Duration : 3 years
Intake / Seats : 60 Seats
Eligibility Criteria : The applicant must have passed the 10th or its equivalent examination and have to secure merite rank in Diploma Entrance Test (DET).